(as of Dec 01,2021 06:07:20 UTC – Details)
1. Remove the upper chamber of the system.
2. Open the lid and unscrew the old water filter cartridges from the upper chamber.
3. Fill a clean container with clean water and soak the replacement water filter in the water for at least 30 minutes. Tilt the filter, while under water, so that any air bubbles can escape from both ends.
4. Remove the water filter from the water. Cover the holes with either your fingers or the blue caps that came with the filter, and shake the filter vigorously. Then tap them lightly on the counter to loosen any residual manufacturing dust.
5. Screw the new water filter onto the upper chamber.
6. Return the upper chamber to the system by placing it onto the lower chamber.
7. Fill the upper chamber with water and let it drain into the lower chamber. When the lower chamber is ful, discard the first batch of water as it may contain residual manufacturing dust, The system is ready for use now.
Contaminants reduced include, but are not limited to:
Trihalomethanes: Bromodichloromethane; Bromoform; Chloroform: Dibromochloromethane
Inorganic Minerals : Chloramine; Chloride; Chlorine Residual (Total Residual Chlorine); Free Chlorine
Heavy Metals:Aluminum; Antimony; Barium; Cadmium; Cobalt; Chromium; Copper; Iron; Lead; Mercury; Molybdenum; Nickel; Vanadium; Zinc
Also reduces: Arsenic; Manganese; MBAS; PCB s; Petroleum Products(Gasoline, Diesel, Crude Oil, Kerosene, Mineral Spirits; Selenium; Thallium; Rust; Silt; Sediment; Turbidity; Foul Tastes and Odors.
Made by premium coconut shell activated carbon block; Compitable with Compatible with BB9-2 Black Filters system and other similar gravity fed black carbon block filter systems
Effectively reduces chlorine, sediment, rust, VOCs and other contamnans hat may be harmful to health.
Easy to install. No tools needs.
Product Dimensions:Diameter 2.25 x L 9.75 inches
Capability: each water filter has a life of 3,000 gallons, or 6,000 gallons for the pair