(as of Dec 07,2021 23:26:45 UTC – Details)
How to apply
1. Measure-According to your work, pour equal amounts of resin and hardener into a mixing cup. ( For refer : 2 Gallon Epoxy Resin Kit covers 51.2 sq. ft. )
2. It is recommended to wear protective glove, mix 1 parts resin and 1 part hardener, 1:1 ratio (Pour the hardener into a mixing cup first follow by the resin).
3. Stirring slowly for at least 4-6 minutes, slower stirring create less bubble. Be sure to scrape the container sides, bottom, and corners when you mix.
4. Once you put the resin and hardener together, you’ll have about 30-45 minutes of working time before the resin thickens and cures.
5. After making sure your piece is level, pour the mixed resin onto the surface (or silicone mold）and It’ll start to level on its own, and you can spread it around into place.
6.In about 3-5 hours it will be jelly like stage but you will be able to pour a second coat if you want. We recommend every layer won’t be more than 1/8″. In about 12 hours it will be dry to the touch, and within 24 hours it will be 95% cured. It will be fully cured within 72 hours.
Our optimum environment temperature range is 72° – 85°F(the closer to 78°) in a clean,temperature controlled environment.
Nicpro clear epoxy resin for all of your casting and coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock, high gloss formula creates a perfectly transparent finish.
Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, low odor, Non-toxic (food safe) and no fumes,contains both a UV stabilizer and advanced additive resistant to yellowing, long lasting.
EASY MIX 1:1 ratio, means no mistakes in your mixture. Carefully and thoroughly avoiding forming bubbles，with enough to cover approximately 51.2 sq. feet. 30 minute work time 24 hours cure time
Ideal for jewelry making, crafts decorations, encapsulate objects, garment accessories, cast figurines and make resin canvas painting .Perfectly matches other hand-made pigments such as epoxy resin dyes, glow in the dark, mica and alcohol ink