(as of Dec 01,2021 00:41:24 UTC – Details)
Applied Membranes, Inc. Solapur Helios Series Ultraviolet Water Treatment Systems Provide Proven Microbiological Control Solutions for Drinking Water.
Applied Membranes Helios series ultraviolet water treatment systems UV technology is proven to control bacteria, virus, and protozoa parasites in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia lamblia, Salmonella, Legionella, Hepatitis A, Rotavirus, Adenovirus, and more*.
Designed for easy, do-it-yourself installation, Applied Membranes Helios Series 11 GPM systems are perfect for whole-house water treatment to supply safe drinking water to every tap in your home.
*Refer to UV Dose Chart for Details on 4-log destruction of specific pathogens.
Solapur Helios Series Ultraviolet Systems Benefits
– A chemical-free way to safeguard your water using no additives.
– 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts at rated flow.
– No harmful chemical additives – no added taste or odors.
– Environmentally friendly, cost effective, and energy efficient
– No disinfection by-products (DBP’s) or residuals
– No resistance as with chlorine and antibiotics
– Easy to install and service – simply change the bulb once per year.
– No moving parts to wear out or break
– Compact, streamline design takes minimal space.
– Audible and Visual Lamp Change Reminder and Lamp Fail Alarm to ensure the safety of your water.
Solapur UV System UV-SPH-11 Specifications:
– Flow Rate:
– – 11 GPM @ 30 mJ/cm2 UV Dose
– – 20 GPM @ 16 mJ/cm2 UV Dose
– – 8.3 GPM @ 40 mJ/com2 UV Dose
– 304 Stainless Steel Reactor
– Dimensions: Chamber 2.5” Dia. x 35.2”L; Controller 6.8” x 3.6” x 4”
– In/Out Connections: 3/4” MNPT
– Power: 49 Watts; Lamp Watts: 39; Max. Current: 1 amp
– Electrical: 90-265V/50-60Hz – with standard American power cord.
– ✅ EPA Compliant: Est. No. 088776-CAN-001
Brand: Applied Membranes, Inc. | Made in North America | ✅ EPA Compliant: Est. No. 088776-CAN-001 | Model: UV-SPH-11 Ultraviolet Water Treatment System
Safe Drinking Water for Your Family: Destroys 99.99% of illness-causing pathogens in water including bacteria, virus, and protozoa parasites. Visual and audible indicators alarms assure you of proper disinfection.
Safe water from every tap in your home. Disinfects 11 Gallons per Minute of Water – Perfect for point of entry water treatment to safeguard water for a whole home or facility.
Chemical-Free Disinfection – no added chemicals, tastes, or odors to your water. Waste-free and environmentally friendly.
Easy DIY Installation and Minimum Once-a-Year Maintenance – It’s as easy as changing a lightbulb. Applied Membranes advanced lamps have a life of 9,000 hours (375 days) of disinfection. The lamp-life countdown tells you exactly how long until your next scheduled maintenance.