(as of Nov 28,2021 11:18:16 UTC – Details)
Applied Membranes Helios series ultraviolet water treatment systems UV technology is proven to control bacteria, virus, in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia lamblia, Salmonella, Legionella, Hepatitis A, Rotavirus, Adenovirus, and more*.
Designed for easy, do-it-yourself installation, Applied Membranes Helios Series 3 GPM systems are perfect for installation on a point of use tap or faucet (ideal for under-sink installation).
*Refer to UV Dose Chart for Details on 4-log destruction of specific pathogens.
Solapur Helios Series Ultraviolet Systems Benefits
– A chemical-free way to safeguard your water using no additives.
– 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus and at rated flow.
– No harmful chemical additives – no added taste or odors.
– Environmentally friendly, cost effective, and energy efficient
– No disinfection by-products (DBP’s) or residuals
– No resistance as with chlorine and antibiotics
– No regrowth of viruses, bacteria and parasites
– Easy to install and service – simply change the bulb once per year.
– No moving parts to wear out or break
– Compact, streamline design takes minimal space.
– Audible and Visual Lamp Change Reminder and Lamp Fail Alarm to ensure the safety of your water.
Solapur UV System UV-SPH-3 Specifications:
– Flow Rate:
– – 3 GPM @ 30 mJ/cm2 UV Dose
– – 6 GPM @ 16 mJ/cm2 UV Dose
– – 2.4 GPM @ 40 mJ/com2 UV Dose
– 304 Stainless Steel Reactor
– Dimensions: Chamber 2.5” Dia. x 14.3”L; Controller 6.8” x 3.6” x 4”
– In/Out Connections: 1/2” MNPT
– Power: 20 Watts; Lamp Watts: 15; Max. Current: 1 amp
– Electrical: 90-265V/50-60Hz – with standard American power cord.
Safe Drinking Water for Your Family: Destroys 99.9% of illness-causing pathogens in water including bacteria, virus, and protozoa parasites. Visual and audible indicators alarms assure you of proper disinfection.
Disinfects 3 Gallons per Minute of Water – Perfect for safeguarding water for a single faucet for under-sink point of use water treatment.
Chemical-Free Disinfection – no added chemicals, tastes, or odors to your water. Waste-free and environmentally friendly.
Minimum Once-a-Year Maintenance – It’s as easy as changing a lightbulb. Applied Membranes advanced lamps have a life of 9,000 hours (375 days) of disinfection. The lamp-life countdown tells you exactly how long until your next scheduled maintenance.
Easy DIY Installation – mounting equipment and instructions are included. ½” standard pipe thread fittings are compatible with USA plumbing.